Tola Shoulder Strap - Brown
- 1 Year Warranty for all Olori bags
- Free US shipping on orders over $190
- Ships in one business day from California
- In stock, ready to ship
This product is part of the Pay What You Want sale
Suggested bid ranges:
1) $20 - $29 Covers production costs and overhead costs
2) $30 - $39 Allows us to pay artisans & team fairly.
3) $40 - $45 Generates a reasonable profit that can be reinvested for innovation and expansion, and contributes to social impact through girls' education.
Elevate your look with the statement Tola Shoulder Strap, a practical accessory for your Tola Legend, Maiden, or Tola Classic Shoulder Bags. Swap out your bag's existing strap with the Tola Shoulder Strap for a look with a little more edge.
Made with premium leather and our signature Nigeria-crafted aso-oke, it's wide design makes for even weight distribution across your shoulders for increased comfort. It's perfect for when you need to go hands-free.
The Tola aso-oke fabric is hand-loomed by artisans in Nigeria.
Pair with the Tola Maiden, Tola Legend, or Tola Classic in brown.
Composition: Leather and cotton
Hardware in gold finish
Dimensions: 37.4" x 1.96"
Q: I’m white; can I buy/carry your bags?
A: Absolutely! We designed them with YOU in mind. Our products are an invitation to ALL women to discover and experience the beauty of African cultures through our handbags. We’re so proud that women from everywhere wear them and love them as much as we do.
Q: Are your products ethically made?
A: Yes, they are. We source the fabric used in production of our bags exclusively from women-owned businesses in Nigeria. We ensure that all our raw materials are obtained and assembled responsibly and sustainably.
Q: Is your leather vegan?
A: We currently do not offer vegan leather options